Joint Medical Office in Cardiology Dr. Manfried Schwick, MD, Dr. Yvonne Deutschmannek-Gofron, MD, is located in Düsseldorf and is a complex cardiology office.
About 8 years the Office proposes patients a wide range of services in diagnostics and treatment. The purpose of the Office is to maintain heart in good health by means of goal-directed disease prevention. The Office is focused on the following diagnostic techniques and methods of treatment that are performed by means of the most up-to-date medical equipment:
Services of the Office:
Principle directions of treatment:
- ECG: resting ECG, 24-hours ECG, EST.
- 24-hours recording of indications of arterial pressure according to Riva-Rocci.
- Check of lungs functioning and entrance diagnostics of sleep apnea.
- CARDIAC ultrasound and ultrasound investigation of vessels.
- Cardiostimulator: programming and system control, implantation is carried out in clinic.
- Cardiac catheter: cooperation with clinic.
- MRT-examination of heart.
- X-ray examinations.
- Laboratory diagnostics.
General spectrum of services of the Office:
- Entrance diagnostics of newly found out of vascular heart diseases.
- Control diagnostics in case of long-lasting aspects of diseases, for example: Deep-rooted heart problems; Cardiac failure; Acquired heart valvular disease and congenital heart disease; Heart rhythm disorder; Condition after heart valve replacement; Condition after surgery in bypass valve performance; Condition after stent implantation; Condition after cardiostimulator implantation.
- Health monitoring and preclinical researches.
- Sports examination.
- Treatment of cardiovascular diseases.