Gastroenterological examination allows in due time to detect a risk of development of infectious, inflammatory, and cancerous diseases of gastrointestinal tract, if necessary, to conduct treatment thus having avoided severe forms of a disease.
The examination includes the procedures and consultations as follows:
- Introductory interview with physician-gastroenterologist.
- Ultrasound investigation of abdominal cavity organs.
- Pain treatment and sedation to the state of medication sleep.
- Polypectomy (at extra cost).
- Biopsy and microscopic examination.
- Helicobacter pylori antigen identification.
- Detailed final and counseling interview.
- Examinations documentation in written form and a package of visual materials.
Duration: 2 days.