Dr. med. Sciences Monika Nemes-Kёnen - gynecologist with 26 years of experience in the field of gynecology. In collaboration with Dr. med. Sciences H. Kёnenem runs his own private practice of gynecology in Düsseldorf.
Monika Nemes-Kёnen studied medicine at the University of Düsseldorf from 1981-1988. One semester studying abroad at the Medical Institute Karolinska in Stockholm. Should come down to two years, in 1988 Dr. Monika Nemes-Kёnen starts in Endocrinology-cytological center of the University Hospital of Erlangen, and since 1989 works in the pathological and cytological laboratory prof., Dr. med. Sciences Gergiev. In the same year Dr. Nemes-Kёnen became an assistant professor. Dr. honey. Sciences O. Bellman in Diaconia Hospital in Düsseldorf.
Since 1995, Dr. Nemes-Kёnen works gynecologist in private gynecological priaktikah.
The main activities:
- Doppler sonography.
- Endocrinology (hormonal diagnostics).
- Anti-aging medicine.
- Certified specialist in measuring the transparency of the neck folds.
- 3D - sonography.
- Consultant metabolic regulation program for weight reduction.
- Diploma in the field of colposcopy.
- German society in the field of anti-aging medicine (DGSAAM).
- Association of German cytology.
- Society of Gynaecologists Duesseldorf.
- Member of the Program to Combat Disease in Breast Cancer (Disease Management Programm DMP).