German Health Care Association
GHCA (German HealthCare Association GmbH) – is a joint project of leading medical specialists and clinics created in order to help in the organization and quality improvement of foreign patients' treatment in the German medical establishments.
Three goals of GHCA:
1. Provision of advantages of the German medicine achievements for patients from regions of Asia, Arabic countries, and from the countries of the Eastern Europe.
2. Increase of attraction of the German clinics and medical practices for foreign patients by means of:
- support in choice of appropriate medical centre or physician in accordance with diagnosis;
- guarantee of complete transparence regarding the cost of medical services in the German clinics and medical practices;
- professional organizational assistance and support of foreign patient prior to, during, and after the treatment in Germany.
3. Assistance in development of preventive medicine by means of offering of a wide range of thorough and at the same time compact examinations so called СНЕСК-UPs.