"Onco Plus" examination for men includes together with basic examination complete physical examination of prostate gland and lungs.
The examination includes the procedures and consultations as follows:
- Specialized medical consultation, past medical history with the definition of risk factors, visual examination.
- Blood examination.
- Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) of the entire body including cerebral vessels.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the entire body including head (organ system, musculation, and vessels visualization).
- Prostate gland MRI, (high-resolution imaging of prostate gland, if necessary, with spectroscopic analysis).
- Ultrasonic Doppler examination and duplex ultrasonography screening of neck vessels.
- Ultrasound investigation of thyroid gland.
- Therapeutic examination: measurement of blood pressure, pulmonary function, ECG, measurement of eye ground.
- Chest computerized tomography (CT).
- Detailed final and counseling interview.
- Examinations documentation in written form and a package of visual materials on the compact disk.
Cost of the program: 3.500 € (exclusively of materials and contrast mediums).
Duration: 1 day.