Professor Dr. Romuald Joachim Adamek, MD is a medical specialist in the field of therapy, gastroenterology, haematolody, and medical oncology. Since 2000 he has been working as a Chief of the Health Clinic in St. Vinzenz- Hospital in Düsseldorf city.
Professor Dr. Adamek MD has more than 20-years of experience in the field of therapy. In 2001 he was invited as a professor to the faculty of medicine of Ruhr Medicine in Bochum city. He conducted a lot of events concerning qualification and education of medical students and first and second year students, and practice in the field of therapy completing their training as doctors and teachers.
The principle direction of the practice:
- Gastroenterology / hepatology.
- Cardiology and pulmonology.
- Diseases caused by metabolic disorders and osteology.
- German Society of Therapeutists.
- German Society specializing in Diseases caused by metabolic disorders and digestive disorders.
- Society of Therapeutists of North Rhine-Westphalia area.
- Society specializing in Gastrointestinal Motility.
- Society of Gastroenterologists of North Rhine-Westphalia area.
- Society of Gastroenterologists of Westphalia area.
- GASTRO-LIGA German Society against Stomach, Intestine, and Hepatic Diseases.
- Union of Leading Doctors of the German Hospitals.
- German Society regarding Cancer.
- Union of Leading Doctors of the German Hospitals in the Field of Gastroenterology.
- 46 publications as a first author.
- 56 publications as a co-author.
- 90 scientific papers.