Professor Dr. Thomas-Alexander Voegeli, MD is a medical specialist in the field of urinology and children's urinology. Since 2004 he has been working as a Chief of the Department of Urinology and Children's Urinology of the Medical Center in Aachen city. He has more than 25-years of work experience in the field of urinology.
Dr. Voegeli, MD received degree in the optional subjects as follows: "Special Urological Surgery", "Drug Treatment of Tumors", and "Andriatrics".
The principle direction of the practice:
- Treatment and diagnostics of cancerous diseases in the field of urinology.
- Member of the Commission for prostatic carcinoma under the Directive S3.
- Over 170 publications.
- Over 200 papers.
Participation in researches:
- 1989 Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston (Prof. Dretler ) Laser Lithotripsy.
- 1990 Institute of Physiology at the University Zurich (Prof. Bauern, MD), Erythropoetin.
- 1991 Institute of Physiology at the University Zurich (Prof.Bauern, MD), please see above.
- 1993 Institute of Physiology at the University Regensburg (Prof. Dr. A. Kurtz MD), Androgen turnover / Erythropoetin.
- 1995 Dept. of Pharmacology, University San-Paolo.
- 1999 Swedish Hospital, Seattle, (Dr. Blasko, Dr. Grimm), Implantation of radioactive seeds for prostatic carcinoma treatment.
- 2003 MayoClinic, Rochester, USA.