Privat-docent Dr. Wolfgang Nebelung, MD is a medical specialist in the field of orthopaedics and traumatic surgery. Since 2001 he has been working as a Chief of the Department of Sports Orthopaedics at Marien Hospital Kaiserswerth in Düsseldorf city. Dr. Nebelung MD has 25-years of experience in the field of orthopedics.
- According to the FOCUS information and political magazine was recognized as a leading.
The principle direction of the practice:
- Arthroscopic interferences into shoulder joint.
- Treatment of instability of shoulder joint and tendon tear medical doctor.
- German Society of Orthopedists and Orthopedic Surgeons (DGOOC).
- German Association specializing in Surgery of Shoulder and Elbow Joint (DVSE).
- Society specializing in Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery (AGA).
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS).